Helping the construction communication and construction process
Design-Build Services we provide include:
- Building Information Modeling
- Preconstruction through delivery and fabrication
- Working with the contractor from the permit to a completed set of plans
- Coordination and communication between clients, trade contractors, general contractors and designers
- Ongoing value engineering
- Construction feasibility reviews
- Design, pricing, and implementation
- Estimating services
- Scheduling services
Nelson Electric has invested in equipment and personnel to do the majority of our work in house, removing the middleman and lowering costs to our clients. We're involved in the execution of your project from start to finish. Consultation before you begin and continued throughout the build process provides assurance that your project will be completed on budget.
Faster deliver, lower cost.
Prefabrication elements we provide include:
- Palletized Unit Wiring
- Above-Ground Duct Banks
- Conduit Stubs
- Transformer Lug Kits
- Pre-Cut, Pre-Bent Overhead Feeder Conduits
- Pre-Assembled Wireway, Wiremold
- Fire Alarm Assemblies
- Wall Rough-Ins
- Overhead Racks/Supports
Completely assembling complex electrical systems onsite is not only more time consuming and difficult, it's more expensive. Our prefabrication can dramatically reduce overall budget expenditures. When we're involved in design-build engineering, Nelson Electric can prefabricate as much as possible, achieving the same finished product faster and at lower cost.
Service & Maintenance
Continued support, including 24 / 7 Emergency response.
Maintenance Services include:
- Preventative Maintenance Programs Tailored to Your Facility
- NFPA 70E Short Circuit/Coordination/Arc Flash Analysis and Labeling
- Troubleshoot & Diagnostic Services
- Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC) Services
- Network Services - Low Voltage, Tele/Data
- Thermal Imaging/Infrared Testing of Existing Equipment
- Process Control
- Motor Control
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
Half of what makes us great is support after the job is complete. If you need alterations to existing work, or just need support with your existing systems, we'll be ready to help you. If an unexpected need arises after hours, we also provide 24/7 emergency response.
Data & Telecom
Voice and Data Infrastructure
Telecom Services include:
- Telecom Services Include:
- Fire Alarm
- Overhead Paging
- Nurse Calls
- Fiber Optic
- Wireless Access Points (WAP)
- Access Control
Nelson Electric partners with industry experts to design, install and service data and telecommunications systems.
Signal & Highway
Servicing Municipalities' Electrical Needs.
Highway and Signal electrical Services include:
- Lighting for commercial and industrial developments, including parking lot lighting
- Traffic signal systems
- Highway lighting
- High mast lighting
- Street lighting
- Directional drilling
- Electrical and communications conduit installation
- Site construction
- Small concrete work (curb and gutter, sidewalks and ADA ramps, etc.)
- Pouring and curing transformer pads
All new construction signifies growth, and growth indicates a need for improved municipal infrastructure. Nelson Electric is equipped to provide this next level of electrical needs.